PDA

View Full Version : Tying The Parachute with Andy Guibord.

Andy Guibord
11-19-2010, 10:10 AM
Hello Everyone. I will be teaching a class on the art of tying the parachute fly. You will learn how to make two of the most deadly flies in the world: the Quigley Cripple and the Quigley Pullover. You will learn two of my favorite techniques for suspending flies for finicky fish. Class will be held : November 30 ( Tuesday), and December 8( Wednesday) from 6pm to 8 at Kiene's Fly shop. You will need to bring your tools, hooks,feathers... please call me for more information on my cell: 916 849- 1529, or contact me at Kiene's. Thanks!

Andy Guibord
11-29-2010, 10:32 PM
Just a reminder that I will teaching a class on tying parachutes this Tuesday. It is an intimate class of two students so far. Call me at Kiene's today if you would like to join us or have any questions. Twenty dollars is the fee.. thanks.

Hector Lopez
12-02-2010, 08:10 AM
Just wanted to let the group know that the class was great! Only three of us tied the two fly patterns and Andy gave us great techniques on how to handle difficult materials for the patterns. I recommend this class to all levels since its those techniques learned from tying hundreds of hours that make the class worth its weight in gold. All I can say is see you at the next class my friends.:fish:Hector