PDA

View Full Version : Bass video clip from Catch magazine

Bill Kiene semi-retired
11-01-2010, 12:23 PM
This is photographer and now retired fly fishing Rep Brian O'Keefe in the video clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlpVVKvrnu0&NR=1

It is on Davis Lake in Oregon.

I love this clip..............

Hairstacker
11-01-2010, 12:54 PM
That's one of my favorite clips of all time . . . never fails to get the adrenaline going. :cool:

TMS
11-02-2010, 07:12 AM
A well done production.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
11-02-2010, 09:54 AM
I have been talking to Brian O'Keeffe and another friend, Doc Cedars, who have fished Davis Lake in Oregon for LMB.

Spring/early summer is supposed to be good, naturally.

**Another place on my list up there on the Oregon coast above Coos Bay is '10 Mile Lake' for bass.

David Lee
11-02-2010, 10:39 AM
Tenmile used to be stocked w/ Wipers (White/Striped Bass hybrids) . I wonder if there are any left in there ??

D.~

kokaneejr
11-03-2010, 09:31 PM
Thanks for reminding me of that video. I saved a copy in a folder on my computer when I just need to see some great action.

I did the free subscription when it first started and have yet to be dissapointed in anything. The photography and cinematography is unrivaled by any fishing magazine in my opinion. This latest issue is no exception with a great movie on Steelhead in BC and photo essays on fish eyes, Spain and other great stuff.

p.s. No I don't have any vested interest in the mag except everyone on this board ought to at least check it out. Plus it is a free subscription.:)