PDA

View Full Version : Octobre Dorado & Yellow Fin Video

Jay Murakoshi
10-25-2010, 10:19 AM
Just finished up a short video of our Octobre trip to La Ventana/Muertos Bay. I was only in one boat so I didn't get a lot of video of the other boat. Darian had a GoPro but tried to figure out how to use it.. Now he knows :-)

Hope you enjoy the short video, maybe we'll see you next year

Jay

http://vimeo.com/16173146

Darian
10-25-2010, 08:24 PM
Yep!!! Good memories..... :nod: Too bad you didn't catch my flop for the video, too. I'm voting for launching at La Ventana next year. :lol:

I'm fairly sure the weather in the fall is better than in the spring for my liking. Love those sunsets and early morning cloudy shots. Even the potential of storms makes it interesting.... 8-)

The variety of fish species that's available in the spring is, generally, wider than in the fall tho. Never been disappointed in either. =D> =D>

Ed Wahl
10-25-2010, 08:42 PM
Great vid Jay. I really like the fish leaping clear out of the shot.

Darian, why did you change shirts partway through the day? :D

One of these days........

Ed

Jay Murakoshi
10-25-2010, 09:34 PM
I actually changed his shirt. The photo should of been a dorado but I needed a different species. It happens all the time in video production. I know of one BIG video on the market that has different scenes in different sequences.
Good eye would've noticed if it was a video sequence :-)

Jay

Darian
10-25-2010, 11:10 PM
It's really nice to not have to worry about what to wear down there. The camera crew (jay) takes care of all those details.... :lol:

Ed, you really need to go on one of these trips to build your fishing resume'. :nod: (Not that you don't already have an impressive one....) 8-)