PDA

View Full Version : had us some fun

huntindog
10-24-2010, 01:35 PM
just pick your valley river, pretty much doesn't matter which one...get out and have some fun...it will never be easier fishing than it is right now...just ask my 9-year old son who had a blast yesterday..and yes he does it all himself...i never touched his rod...he is getting pretty good with that thing

Frank Roepke
10-25-2010, 10:28 PM
Very Nice,

I am going to sign up my 12 yrs daughtor for a beginners fly fishing class this spring, can't wait

Frank

huntindog
10-26-2010, 06:32 AM
It is definately fun, and rewarding. I swear I get as big of thrill watching my son fish as i do when i get a fish myself. Sat morning after we got his rod all set up, I was getting my rod ready and I hear "fish on fish on fish on." I look up to see a 20" bow clearing the water several times....i could not have been happier, and judging from the smile on his face he was pretty thrilled too.

BillB
10-26-2010, 09:05 AM
I have enjoyed watching my daughters wade, or stumble, through boulders high sticking, and tossing drys from the Kings River to the McCloud. I can honestly say that I have never caught a fish that thrilled or entertained me as much as watching the antics of these ladies. Truly unforgettable experiences!