PDA

View Full Version : Screaming Deal on 4-day Guided Grande Ronde Float Trip

flybynight
10-11-2010, 11:18 AM
TRIP SOLD - THANKS FOR THE POSTING Due to my father’s recent death, I have to cancel my four-day float trip down the Ronde. This float is sponsored by Anglers All Fly Shop in Denver, and the float is provided by non other than Speywater Lodge and Scott O’Donnell. (speywater.com) Anglers All had two cancellations a week past and offered the spots at half price. I jumped on booking one of the spots. Now, my spot is open as well as the other spot at Anglers All . The float is from Boggan’s Oasis to the confluence with the Snake. It starts Monday morning Oct. 18 and lasts four days/three nights. Normal trip price is $1600. I paid $800, plus $70 for a room at Boggan’s on Sunday night. That is the price Anglers All has on their open spot. I am willing to discount my spot even more, say $650 OBO. If two of you want to go, simply grab my spot and the one at Anglers All. My phone: 970-204-4882; Anglers All: 800-327-5014.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
10-11-2010, 11:27 AM
This is the float & camp trip that Rick Jorgensen, Bruce Slightem, Don Rotsma and I have all been on and it is the best.