PDA

View Full Version : msg to Scott V and mikel

mike borba
09-21-2010, 06:29 AM
I just noticed that you guys pm'd me months ago. I haven't been in the habit of checking for pm's on this board. Sorry I wasn't ignoring you. Scott I never made it to Spooner. I ended up fishing the North fork of the Yuba instead. I don't have a float tube, only a pontoon boat ande it seemed like it would be too far to carry it to the lake. mikel the answer to your question was Norris Elementary. Our graduating class totaled about 50. I was lost the first year at NHS with the other 2000 students. I am planning on fishing Baum Lake the 28-30th of this month. Mike Borba

michaeln
09-21-2010, 08:30 AM
Mike, you can set your profile up so that when someone PMs you it will notify you on login, or it will email you to let you know.

mikel
09-21-2010, 09:03 AM
=D>=D>=D> Hey Mike....I thought you were still mad at me for something I did to you back in 1965.:D:D:D I'll PM you later.

oops, that didn't work last time, huh? :rolleyes:

too funny.....-Mike

Scott V
09-21-2010, 09:21 AM
Mike who? Do I know you? Spooner Lake, never heard of it. I don't even fish, I have no idea who you are talkiing about.

:D

Bill Kiene semi-retired
09-21-2010, 10:09 AM
Hi Scott

What's next for you?

There are not too many Half-pounder on the Lower A so far but the ones that our BB members have caught are big and fat this fall.

18 to 22 inches...........

Scott V
09-21-2010, 10:28 AM
Hi Scott

What's next for you?

There are not too many Half-pounder on the Lower A so far but the ones that our BB members have caught are big and fat this fall.

18 to 22 inches...........

I am thinking of hitting the lower A Thursday after work probably my favorite slot in the clay banks at Watt and then possibly Kirman this Saturday. Not sure about Sunday yet possibly goldens, but I am thinking of sitting in the float tube again high in the sierras far from everyone no matter where I go on Saturday and Sunday.

Bill you need to go to Yellowstone and Grand Teton, that place was great and I hope to get back in less than 5 years.