PDA

View Full Version : Waterworks Lamson ULA Saltwater Force 3.5 and 3 spools for sale

STEALEE
09-15-2010, 01:53 PM
I am selling New Waterworks ULA Force 3.5 reel and 3 spools. They have never been fished. They are light and strong reel. Great for Spey rods. There are no reel cases. Waterworks Lamson ULA Force 3.5 Salt water Spey Fly Reel. The ULA Force Reels Represent the worlds lightest full-drag true large arbor reel. The conical drag, first developed in this reel in 1996 allows the structure of the reel to maximize the large wide line format pioneered by Waterworks without the mass of a disc-dedicated structure. The ULA Force Reels can pick up line quickly, store it without coiling, provide a constant drag torque and still weigh in at an uncredible 8.5oz. Suitable for #9/10 Lines and 220 Yards of backing. A FANTASTIC ULTRA LIGHT DRAG REEL!!! There no reel covers. No lines. This set up in the Fly shop would cost you $1400. Asking $800. Send me a PM if you are interested. Thanks for looking.

rkl303
02-23-2011, 11:46 PM
Doubt this is still available but are you willing to seperate if it is? I'm looking for some spools since I already have the reel.