PDA

View Full Version : Trip Suggestion????

Spicytuna1
09-15-2010, 10:53 AM
Not to sure as to rivers and hatches this time of year. But I got a buddy who has to drive to North Dakota and offered free ride to Montana and 4 days to get there. Going to get a one way flight home out of Montana. Would be heading out either next week or the week after.

Anyone have any experience this time of year no place is really off limits between A and B. Thinking of maybe hitting the Snake, or just busting it to some Yellowstone rivers.

I am familiar with the rivers around Missoula but if they are not going off I would not mind hittin some uncharted waters.

If anyone has any ideas for me as to this time of year I am all ears.

Thanks

RJSFLYTRIP
09-16-2010, 09:42 PM
Talking to my guide buddies in Idaho. It sounds like the South Fork of the Snake is fishing really well right now. Lots of fish eating big dry flies. If you are looking for a guide then call The Lodge at Palisades Creek. The guide that you want to go with is Pat Kelly.

Spicytuna1
09-17-2010, 10:40 AM
Thanks I was thinkg about looking into that section of River. Thinking of starting on the Owyhee then moving east form there. I have always wanted to do the Snake over there have heard many good things.