PDA

View Full Version : Go Pro Camera's

Jay Murakoshi
08-20-2010, 08:54 AM
I see a few fly shops are now carrying the GoPro Hero Camera's. That's great, I hope GoPro sales go up. I'm in the process of modifying one of my cameras but my warranty will be voided since I've modified the camera.
Also, next week I'll have some footage on the difference between mono and florocarbon materials. I was going to video in the swimming pool but I wanted to show what it's like to view the materials in actual fishing waters.

GoPro is heading to Baja hopefully for some video on a tuna actually eating the fly or if I can get a dorado close to the boat.

Jay

k.hanley
08-20-2010, 09:47 AM
Say hey partner,
REI has been carrying them this past year. I've also seen TV commercials for them on "The Dew Circuit" (extreme sports competition). GoPro aint sitting on their thumbs. Smart product design. Smart product promotions. It's all good.
Cheers, K

Jay Murakoshi
08-20-2010, 10:27 AM
REI does it because of the rock climbing and the extreme sports does it for the BMX biking, surfing. I'm trying to get them to post some of the fishing videos but fishing is far from their mind. Maybe if I had the footage from the dorado eating the camera, that might of made the cut.
Oh well, it's definitely a good product and with time will improve. I think I've sold around 35 of them already.

I'd like to see some footage from these people who have purchased the camera's, besides yours

Jay

aaron
08-24-2010, 04:37 PM
Jay any word on when the 920p $180 model will be released? Also supposedly some sort of add on for instant playback on it's way too. The 3d model looks like fun!