PDA

View Full Version : Hardy LRH Lightweight for sale

Woodman
08-18-2010, 02:03 PM
I would rate this reel as in "good" to "very good" condition. It has seen little use and is mechanically perfect. Spindle, gear, drag springs and reel foot are in excellent condition. Spool snaps in smoothly and rotates without any wobble or binding. It is a single screw line guard model.

It has some minor cosmetic wear. There is some scratching near the center of the spool and the edges around the frame show some wear in the finish and a few scratches. The gray factory finish on the backside of the reel is unscratched. I am the original owner, but it just doesn't fit the kind of fishing I do these days. Been in the case for ten years or so.

This is an older, English made Hardy. My understanding is the new ones currently retail around $250 and are made in Korea.

The reel will include a 4-weight floating fly line and backing. I think it's an Orvis line, but it's been awhile... It comes in a padded Hardy case. eBay prices come in around $170-$225 or so depending on condition. Based on that, I'm asking $175. I'll cover shipping in the US.

If interested, PM me and I'll send photos.

John

Woodman
08-18-2010, 05:58 PM
Pictures are at:

http://hardyreel.shutterfly.com/pictures/10

Thanks for looking

arrow1347
09-02-2010, 04:55 PM
pm sent on hardy

Woodman
09-03-2010, 08:40 PM
sold. Thanks.