PDA

View Full Version : Switch line

VIKING
08-14-2010, 01:05 PM
Thankyou for all the advice on switch rods I am going to look at Anderson and Beaulah, another question, has anyone know anything about the new switch line from orvis, cast overhand single o:mrgreen:r doublehanded & spey with one line,useing orvis polyleaders. Thankyou Viking

oregonsteel
08-14-2010, 04:26 PM
Thankyou for all the advice on switch rods I am going to look at Anderson and Beaulah, another question, has anyone know anything about the new switch line from orvis, cast overhand single o:mrgreen:r doublehanded & spey with one line,useing orvis polyleaders. Thankyou Viking

I would probably stay away from Orvis. If you buy a Beulah they can specify their own line that works well with the rod, and if you buy a ACR I think he has his own lines too, or he will be able to recommend a custom line made by Steve Godshall

aaron
08-14-2010, 04:45 PM
Why is this clown still posting ^^^

To answer the question you are really better off having 2 lines. The "do it all lines" are decent all around but usually don't excel at any one thing.

shawn kempkes
08-14-2010, 07:04 PM
I would probably stay away from Orvis. If you buy a Beulah they can specify their own line that works well with the rod, and if you buy a ACR I think he has his own lines too, or he will be able to recommend a custom line made by Steve Godshall

Have you used the orvis line on his rod? I think its made for them by Beulah.