PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday Mr. Charlie G.

Scott V
08-04-2010, 02:19 PM
Happy birthday to my good friend Charlie G, thanks for all the fishing together and I hope you join me in my neck of the woods soon. Need to get you out on a float tube or some serious rock hopping for some wild trout.

Quinnphoto
08-05-2010, 05:24 PM
Didn't he have one last year?
HB Charlie

STEELIES/26c3
08-05-2010, 06:46 PM
Hey Charlie~

Congrats on making it through another year!

Hope you hook a 50 lber on topwater today~:)

Happy Birthday
M

Charlie Gonzales
08-06-2010, 06:06 AM
Thanks Guys. Unfortunately I didnt get any fishing time on Wednesday and thursday was mainly spent nursing a pretty good hang over.

As it is said, the only thing constant in life is change. Well my life is full of changes again. I was recently offered a job with Sacramento's top Chef Rick Mahan at his downtown restaurant The Waterboy; an opportunity that I could pass up. And this week he asked me to join his second restaurant One Speed Pizza and Pasta in East Sac. So on my birthday I first pulled a shift at One Speed and then went directly to The Waterboy for a second shift. A very fun and exciting day!

Thanks Again!

BillB
08-06-2010, 08:22 AM
It's a good thing you're so darn young Charlie. An older guy couldn't keep up that pace! You'll see when you pass 25!

mikel
08-06-2010, 09:32 AM
Charlie, I've never figured out if you're better at cooking or guiding. You never let me down with either!

So far you got me on my:

1st steelie on a dry
1st shad
1st stripers on a fly
1st lmb on a fly

Happy Birthday!

-Mike

Kevin Goding
08-06-2010, 07:51 PM
Sorry I'm late, too busy on the road working. Luckily in Montana again, so I can do some fishing after work. Happy birthday anyway though, will lock down a striper fishing trip sooner or later when Im actually home for more than a week.

Dave Neal
08-06-2010, 08:46 PM
Charlie-

Happy belated B-day!

Next time I'm in Sac to visit the family I will stop by one of the restaurants you're cooking to eat. You are an exceptional culinary wizard.

... or hook up for some some fishing

... or invite a few birds to dinner with you over some decoys!

Cheers!

Ty@Landpark
08-15-2010, 09:18 PM
Hey Charlie--
A belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sounds like you had a busy one.

Ty Espinoza