PDA

View Full Version : Park City, Utah

Reno Flytyer
08-03-2010, 02:08 PM
I have a good friend who's heading to Park City this Thursday through Sunday. He's asked me if I knew anything about the fishing in that area ( I don't ). This friend is a spin fisherman, may use bait on occasion but would prefer single hook spinners on this trip. He'd also like to know when the DF&G isn't working and when the planting takes place...I told him I didn't think we'd have that information for him. Joking aside, he's a good guy, and if I can point him to some moving water easily accessable, maybe with some rubber trout, he'd be most appreciative. TIA
RFT

Jet
08-04-2010, 08:07 AM
We fished the middle Provo about 10 miles from Park City in the town of Heber. Not sure about the regulations since we use barbless and C&R. There is a small fly shop there called 4 seasons that might have the info you seek. The m Provo fish seemed to like streamers so a spin guy would do OK.

Please Call Toll Free: (800)498-5440 or (435)657-2010

Email us : info@utahflyfish.com

Four Seasons Fly Fishers
44 West 100 South
Heber City, Utah

Good Luck,

Jet

Reno Flytyer
08-04-2010, 09:18 AM
Thanks Jet! Great information & I'll pass it along today. BTW, I thoroughly enjoyed your recent post & pictures of Joey pickin' off those big browns!
RFT

Scott V
08-04-2010, 10:00 AM
One more month til I am on the Provo myself. Can't wait!!!!