PDA

View Full Version : Free Sage 'Casting Analyzer' day @ Kiene's

Bill Kiene semi-retired
08-03-2010, 08:57 AM
Certified FFF Casting Instructor John Hogg will be offering the use of our Sage Casting Analyzer on Saturday, August 14, 2010.

All you need to do is show up sometime between 9am and noon and John will run you through the analyzer and then give you a multi-page printout that he will go over with you.

This is a very powerful tool somewhat like they use in the golf industry to analyze your swing.

It was developed by the Scientific Angler/3M corporation and then given to Sage to use for a casting improvement system.

It really works............

Darian
08-05-2010, 09:23 AM
I tried the analyzer with John Hogg the last time around and found I had room for improvement in false casting. Since I rarely fish dries, I almost never spend a lot of time false casting. So, for the first part of any trip to the Sierra's, I'm busy trying to make delicate presentations. :confused:

The value of the analyzer with John is the demonstration of improvement or lack thereof over time. I'll be there. :D

Bill Kiene semi-retired
08-13-2010, 07:53 AM
If you have the time please come to the shop tomorrow, Saturday and have FFF Certified Casting Instructor John Hogg give you a free casting analyzer session.

You will get a printed evaluation of your fly casting for free.

John will give you some tips how to correct any bad habits you might have.