PDA

View Full Version : Good web site on which to sell your photos?

Bill Kiene semi-retired
07-23-2010, 04:58 PM
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good web site where you can sign up and upload your photos and sell them to make $$$?

michaeln
07-23-2010, 06:11 PM
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good web site where you can sign up and upload your photos and sell them to make $$$?

I have been using SmugMug.com for several years and have been very pleased with it. Customers can buy prints of your photos directly from the website, too.

Amador
08-13-2010, 08:56 AM
Hi Bill, I also use Smugmug. My site in undergoing some changes right now, but you can view it here to see a basic layout - www.christophermaun.com.

Good luck!

Chris

DFrink
08-13-2010, 09:14 AM
Amador,

You have some very nice pictures on your link.

Hi Bill, I also use Smugmug. My site in undergoing some changes right now, but you can view it here to see a basic layout - www.christophermaun.com.

Good luck!

Chris

k.hanley
08-13-2010, 09:26 AM
Beautiful work there Christopher. I appreciate your perspective.
Cheers, Ken

wjorg
08-16-2010, 11:46 PM
Gotta throw my 2 cents in.....

Those are some damn fine photos Chris!

michaeln
08-17-2010, 04:07 AM
My smugmug site is nowhere near as nice as Chris's, nor is my photography. We do seem to enjoy some of the same subject matter though!

I use my site more as a place to organize and store photos: http://michaelnel.smugmug.com

Amador
08-17-2010, 10:02 AM
Wow, thanks everyone! I didn't intend to hijack your thread here Bill, but I guess this proves that Smugmug can be an effective tool for sharing your work!

Michaeln- I think you are selling yourself short here Sir. You have some very nice work on your site, and the pic of you circa' 1980's with your LF gear is priceless!

Chris