PDA

View Full Version : New Baja Video

Jay Murakoshi
07-08-2010, 08:01 AM
I have just finished up the new video "the Baja Experience". All the footage was shot this past trips. I didn't get every bit of footage in it but will have more videos on my web site.
This video is 15 minutes in length. It was filmed completely with the GoPro camera in 1080p HD format.

If you would like one, send me an email and I will drop one in the mail. I'm trying to figure out a way to avoid paying the high cost of mailing.

Thanks

Jay

Bob Laskodi
07-08-2010, 08:07 AM
Put it on YouTube!!!! Fantastic advertising avenue (and cheap too!)!!!!!!

Mike O
07-08-2010, 08:26 AM
have you tried sending media mail? Usually a lot cheaper, but takes longer as a tradeoff. CD/DVD is considered media, not just books and mags, etc.

Jay Murakoshi
07-08-2010, 10:02 AM
Youtube and Vimeo is limited to the number of Gigbytes. This is a lot larger than what they offered. I have a vimeo account but it's limited to 5gb per week.

I'm not going to worry about P&H, I'll make it up with one sign up for the baja trip.

Jay

Jay Murakoshi
07-08-2010, 01:16 PM
YouTube will only take a 10 minute video and Vimeo's max is 5gb. So, it's coming in the mail

jay

Bob Laskodi
07-08-2010, 02:57 PM
Truthfully, YouTube is an incredible advertising venue that is essentially free. Break down your video's into whatever size/resolution you need to meet their posting requirements. Even if you make it Part 1, Part 2, etc. Trust me on this Jay, you will thank me later!!!!

Jay Murakoshi
07-08-2010, 05:14 PM
Vimeo has a much better resolution for video's. I've done Youtube in the past and was real disappointed with the quality. I'm planning on spending the money and dropping all video's in the mail. Something like 45 already. I've burned 200 copies and there ready to go. I'll be passing them out at all my club presentations and next years shows plus dropping some off at the local shops. A good response from back East and Midwest.

Jay