PDA

View Full Version : How's the weather boys?

OregonSalmon
07-05-2010, 08:19 PM
Being up here in the Great Northwest, much like Mr. T., I PITY THE FOOL IN A SACRAMENTO SUMMER. The rains stopped twelve hours ago after a springtime which Noah would have built two boats. Sleeping with an affectionate wet cat is no way to go through life. My mental condition degrades with each tide, women find my bathing habits off putting and I'm on pins and needles getting thrown out of the worst trailer park the Northwest has to offer. Looks like I can't complain about the meth dealers anymore. Paradise.

My fleeting grasp of reality is held by one thread. 22/0 thread. Soon, salmon will return which means I can no longer walk to the beer store naked. In my defense, those chicks are hot. But to avoid anymore incarcerations I will stare at the stars, clothed, and think about the scaley sliver satanic critters that foul the river each fall. My mind, once again, will fall to the ground like the maple leaves. My brain, already a mulch pit, will be fit for a garden in the spring.

Ah hell....fun to go out with the fish!

Darian
07-05-2010, 08:31 PM
Hey Galen,.... How ya doin :?: I was wondering if you'd decided to paddle/sail around the world on a sea going, sit on top kayak. :nod: Something to consider is that you can't get arrested for sitting on your Yak buck naked.... :lol: :lol:

Bill Kiene semi-retired
07-06-2010, 07:57 AM
Hi Geller

Hows the crabbing and clamming?

Rick J
07-06-2010, 08:58 AM
how I miss your poetic posts!!!!!!

Ed Wahl
07-06-2010, 04:26 PM
OS, you're still alive. :eek:

They said you was hung. :D

Ed

OregonSalmon
07-19-2010, 12:14 PM
Yes, they said I was "hung" and they were right. Love that line.

Loving life. Back feels like a Gulf coast beach. Only chance I have is to strengthen through rowing. I'm turrets with oars on the water. Glad the gulls don't mind a litany of swearing.

I'm headed to Hollywood at some point with my screenplay "Trout Fishing In America". At the least you boys will like it. Based on a character that somehow I was able to come up with: an old dude who drinks too much coaching a kid how to fish. Kid goes on to become a great lobbyist for fish.

Salmon not too far away. Have to be some cutthroat in river. Only time I get on the river is when I'm rowing trying not to puke on myself with the pain. Therapy sucks! Damn, what would happen if they tried to work on my noggin'! Ugly picture.

Hang in there boys...remember...God loves you...deal with it!

Darian
07-19-2010, 01:03 PM
WOW!!! I completely forgot about Brautigan.... Should be a required read. :D

Bill Kiene semi-retired
07-19-2010, 03:21 PM
Geller,

How is the clamming this summer?

Let's talk about fresh Oregon sea food.

OregonSalmon
07-22-2010, 10:02 PM
Wilbur,]
Let me tell you about clamming in the summer in Oregon.
The women are naked, all beautiful and have issues on morality which is fine with me. Beers are free, the pelicans leave me alone and the gulls put me on "crapping parole". It is a Heaven preseason. The body doesn't ache, I find hundred dollar bills on the bottom of my sandals plus world peace seems to be in hand. Good times had by all.

Damn you Kaly-forn-yas! Season is closed! I'm stuck listening to politics and tying flies for Zeigler, a fate that would make a death row inmate shake his head in disgust. Haven't seen the sun for twenty two months dammit! I live in a hell of rain and clouds and idiots.
Although I deserve my just reward I didn't thing the Lord would be this cruel. Worst judge ever I have faced. Seems sinning was not a good thing.

I'll send you a screenplay. Think you'll like it.