PDA

View Full Version : GoPro Hero Camera

Jay Murakoshi
06-28-2010, 05:45 PM
For those of you who wanted to order a GoPro Camera, send me an email. I'm getting ready to place an order. I will give you all the information regardng payment

Thanks

Jay

leemar
06-29-2010, 08:10 AM
how much are they?.....thanks

ARichcrook
06-29-2010, 05:09 PM
Three chocolate bars for you. :D

Jay Murakoshi
06-29-2010, 05:36 PM
$259.00 + shipping

Jay

FISHEYE
06-30-2010, 09:49 AM
Jay, which exact camera should I be looking at on the website? Please post a link. Phil

briansII
06-30-2010, 10:05 AM
Jay, which exact camera should I be looking at on the website? Please post a link. Phil

I'm guessing Jay is selling the basic, HD model camera. You'll need to decide on what mounting system you want to use. I use the chest mount, and it works well for fishing video. By the way, I have the older model GoPro. The new, HD model is definitely the way to go.

Basic HD GoPro

http://www.goprocamera.com/index.php?area=2&productid=33

Chest mount

http://www.goprocamera.com/index.php?area=2&productid=16

Jay should be chiming in after his morning carp session. ;-)

briansII

Jay Murakoshi
06-30-2010, 10:47 AM
Just got in from my daily workout at the lake. The water has come up 3' since yesterday. It's also driving these fish to deeper waters. Some of the roads along the lake are now impassable

Anyway, GoPro cameras. The Hero Naked model is the one for $259.00. Depending on how you want to use it will determine what accessories to purchase. I have the chest strap which I use 98% of the time. I also have a bicycle handle bar mount which I use on my telescopic pole for the underwater shots.

Like I've mentioned before, I'll have a short carp clip up and running. Yeah, I know - you've heard that a lot. My problem is I gotta stay home to work on it. Like the post on the marquee at the movies "Coming Soon"

Oh yeah, before I forget..One thing I saw today was a couple rattle snakes swimming across this cove to a bunch of trees in the water. i was talking to a ranger and it was information they needed. Since the lake is rising, the snakes are getting flooded out and need some where to go. There is an island on the lake called "rattle snake" island

Heading back out this afternoon. I'm working on the video right now

Email me if you need more info on the camera or go to their website. I have the link on my website..www.fliesunlimited. Click on the GoPro banner

Jay

leemar
07-06-2010, 09:03 AM
Hey Jay I cant seem to find the zoom capabilities or if there is a macro zoom on the go-pro for still shots. I would love your input....thanks Lee