PDA

View Full Version : good people

CW
06-18-2010, 02:23 PM
Billy:

I lost a PMD dry box on the Yuba a few months back. It was brimming with tiny snob variations of all sizes. Many were gifts from knowledgeable geezers, items you can't purchase, you get my drift.

I get a call from a John Nestande, asking me for my address. He'd found it and promptly mailed it to me. I told him to take what he wanted - he wouldn't ....

Well John - if you'll call Kiene's flyshop WED-SUN and ask for Bill or Marilyn, you have a $100 gift certificate waiting for you. All the best.

Jay
06-18-2010, 02:47 PM
Ive had buddies scoff at me for putting my phone number on all my boxes. Its good to hear that there are some good folks out there! Good on both of your accounts!

joshfish
06-18-2010, 08:03 PM
i was talking to a guy one time that had found a flybox that had a name and number on it. when he called the number and talked to the guy the guy said he had lost the box almost a year ago.

thekid
06-19-2010, 09:16 AM
I heard about that box. Big John is great honest fisherman. A box like that can never be replaced. Glad someone else on the yuba sees the big picture. I will call john and let him no. Hope to catch you out there next year.