PDA

View Full Version : Gulf Oil Clean Up Solution

Todd
06-07-2010, 09:14 PM
Check this out and spread the word, they have a tested, EPA approved solution, but Obama and BP aren't yet interested...need to force their hand...this works...are you going sit by while one one the most valuable fisheries in the world is being destroyed....pass this on.....

www.mobiustechnologies.com/oilsorbent/index.html

1flyfisher
06-07-2010, 09:46 PM
An entire ocean or two is being destroyed.
I don't understand why BP or our gov't can mobilize and get some hay or lawn clippings ( in porous sacks) scattered in front of the marshes to protect them and act as a buffer and soak up the oil. Hay could soak up the oil before it gets in the marshes. Once it is in the marshes and back water it is over.
Then you can scoop up the oil soaked hay and maybe do something with it. Turn it into fireplace logs or something.

This is a complete cluster $%^# of the highest order.

Amazing that there is no engineering solution from the entire oil industry, Caltech, Mit, Nasa, gov't, university engineering programs etc to plug a leaking hole in the ocean. Why there wasn't a PLAN for this contingency in the first place is beyond me.

Where the hell are the skimmers?

Todd
06-08-2010, 08:11 AM
Did you go to the web site I listed? The solution is there, don't forget, the govt would not allow what you are suggesting along the coastal marshes.

In any event go the web site

http://www.mobiustechnologies.com

you'll find the solution and its here now, it works and is available.....spread the word that a solution is available.....it may help your frustration.