PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Charlie G...........

k.hanley
06-07-2010, 05:31 PM
I enjoyed the float scouting new braids today. Always amazing to see the American change right before your eyes when the heavy flows are released. On the drive home I kept thinking about what it would have been like watching a bunch of stripers having a party! Just imagine that. If conditions were perfect anything could have been possible!!!!!!!
Cheers, Ken

Jay Murakoshi
06-07-2010, 06:01 PM
You would get so excited that you wouldn't remember, Remember the 20lber? Opps, 18lbs. on the boga :-)

You need one of the 50lb Pez Gallo

Jay

Charlie Gonzales
06-07-2010, 06:32 PM
Remember Ken... you can look but you cant touch;)

I have been waiting for the past couple of years to spend the day with Ken and even though we couldnt of had much worse fishing conditions, it was still a great day.

We watched shad, one big stripe, and mucho silt. Water was gin clear when we launched at Sailor Bar but by the time we reached Watt there was about a foot of visibility. When I came over Hazel @ 3pm there were still two gates open.

Thanks Ken, your advice on the game are invaluable and will definately help me over the years.

Cheers!

k.hanley
06-07-2010, 08:34 PM
Jay..........

la la la la la I can't hearrrrrr you!!!!!!!! I'll get that 20lber before I'm six feet under.

Cheers, pard

Scott V
06-08-2010, 08:28 AM
A day on the water with Mr. Hanley, that is on my bucket list.