PDA

View Full Version : East Carson, West Carson, Silver Creek etc..

RenoLipRipper
06-06-2010, 02:59 PM
Went for a road bicycle ride from Woodfords to the top of Ebbetts Pass and the rivers were just incredible, the amount of flow that is comming down. In my opinion way way to much water to do any type of wading etc.. Did see some kayakers/rafters along East Carson, which looked fun. There were some anglers with spinning equip. fishing from the banks (way up the bank) and my wife said she saw a guy catch one as she was comming down the road. I didn't look to much as I was watching were I was going to much, but what I did see (while going up slowly was alot of brown /fast water). Last weekend we were up there also and the flows were high, but somewhat fishable, now I would say forget it. Sounds like all rivers are the same with exception of the Little Truckee in spots. Was talking to a patron of the Genoa bar while having a brew, and she lives on the Truckee in the Tahoe region, and said where they usually stand/sit was now under water, and the flows are the same, brown and very very fast etc..

If you wade be very careful!!!!!