PDA

View Full Version : bking

bking
05-29-2010, 03:47 PM
Outcast Ferrari Series:
PAC 1000F for sale
The Ferrari class Outcast 10' is a very: stable, safe, secure pontoon boat for running larger rivers.
The 10' pontoons are almost impossible to turn over that makes it the first choice for running rivers.
Steelhead fishermen run rivers to find the best waters to park, to get out and to wade. The only way
to run a river is w' a guide and his drift boat or a light secure 10' pontoon boat where you are the
captain , safe and secure as you search to find the best holding waters.
Small or Large Stillwater lakes are effortless to maneuver since the Pac 1000f 10' sit up on the water
and rows with ease.
The PAC 1000f can be loaded on top of most cars, is light so one man can pick up and carry. One person
can push the boat on top of a car with no difficulty.
If needed, the PAC 1000f breaks down, fits into a travel bag for airline or float plane stowage .
See Boat specs: @: http://www.outcastboats.com/outcast/products/?type=8
This PAC 1000f that is for sale, was in the water last year for winter steelhead in Oregon. My health
will not allow me to venture north in search of steelies, so I want to pass the equipment along to
someone who appreciates how this 10'pontoon boat provides access in running or still waters.
IF you want to enjoy waters on a river, this unit is the best choice for you and for many river guides.
The PAC 1000f is ranked the top of the line for 10' pontoon boats.
bking
Call me 530.677.4439 c/530.545.0581