PDA

View Full Version : Wanted+

Hibbygibi
05-21-2010, 11:21 PM
I am looking for a place to keep my pram on the Fall River for the season. I really would like to stop dragging it up I-5, obviously I am willing to pay for the access and or storage.
Any leads would be greatly appreciated.
Al

Hibbygibi
05-31-2010, 11:28 PM
I am hoping that someone has a friend or knows of a place where I can keep my pram for the season.

BobVP
06-01-2010, 08:50 AM
Try these folks. They are just down the road from the Cal Trout landing and they rent boats as well.

http://fallriverboatrentals.com/default.aspx

I have seen plenty of boats at the Cal Trout landing that are chained to the tree but I don't know if that is safe or not....all I know is that I haven't taken one. There are usually even a few that are just there tied to a cinderblock.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
06-01-2010, 11:26 AM
Maybe check with Shasta Angler fly shop?

Email: shastaangler@citlink.net

Phone: (530) 336-6600

Hibbygibi
06-01-2010, 01:28 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I know about this location. With regards to leaving your boat at Cal-Trout access. it is allowed for the days you are fishing, you cannot leave or should I say it is against the rules to leave your boat there for the season. There were some guides who used to do that years ago, but I believe it is not encouraged and frowned upon.
It is a great resource for those of us who fish the fall and do not have the big bucks to buy a place on the river.
I would not feel right abusing the rules

Hibbygibi
06-01-2010, 01:29 PM
I have talked with Matt already

Maybe check with Shasta Angler fly shop?

Email: shastaangler@citlink.net

Phone: (530) 336-6600