PDA

View Full Version : New Patagonia waders

Rich Morrison
05-21-2010, 09:10 PM
I am in the market for a new set of waders. I've got a guy offering me a good deal on some Patagonia Guidewater waders. Anyone have any thoughts/experience on those? Thanks...

medfly
05-21-2010, 09:26 PM
i LOVE my patagonia waders. that being said, i love patagonia. great company with a great work ethic. however, after owning my waders for 8 months or so, i noticed that my pants would be damp if i ever waded longer than 4 hours. damp from crotch to toe, not soaked, but visibly wet. i emailed their customer service, they had me mail in the waders and i had a new pair within 2 weeks. while annoyed initially they handled the situation beautifully and i love the brand new pair of waders i got (the new model, not the older one that i owned).

joshfish
05-22-2010, 10:32 PM
i have a pair of there watermaster waders. love them. they are light and very durable. i know several other people that have patagonia waders and they all love them.

Rich Morrison
05-24-2010, 12:00 AM
Great info...good to know. I went ahead and pulled the trigger on this one. I'm excited to see them (they have to be mailed to me). Thanks for the help.

Pimpinmeat
06-03-2010, 02:15 PM
You won't be disappointed with them. I switched from Simms G3's to Patagonia Guidewater and like the waders a lot. Best costumer service in the business and the quality is really good.