PDA

View Full Version : FS: Scandi Setup and Magnum Sharkskin Line

flue_fisker
05-16-2010, 07:54 PM
ALL ITEMS SOLD<<<Thanks Greatly appreciated....

SOLD Airflo Compact Scandi Line (5/6) 330 grains
This line was used with the Sharkskin Shooting line. I used it once and took it off the fly line. I paid $50 for it. I would like to get $35 which includes paypal and shipping.

SOLD Sharkskin Shooting Line (0.035) - Orange in Color
The line was used once and put right back on the spool. Retail is $60. I would like to get $40 which includes paypal and shipping.

SOLD Sharkskin Magnum Taper 8 wt
This line has a bit more use on it but still has plenty of life. The sharkskin lines are touted to have more life than typical fly lines. This line has been used probably 5 to 8 times. Retail is $100 I would like to get $35 including paypal and shipping. The Magnum Taper is scientific anglers heavy headed outbound like line.

I tried these lines on my switch rod. Just didn't fit the bill. My loss your gain.

Thanks for looking. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Adam

Scott V
05-17-2010, 07:28 AM
What up Adam how's the boy? When you coming up here for some sierra fishing?

flue_fisker
05-17-2010, 11:43 AM
Scott..good to hear from ya...hopefully this summer we will make it up your way...the baby is a good traveler and loves the outdoors...I've been fishing locally for all the So Cal saltwater species...having a good times chasing fish off our beaches...good times...hopefully all is good with you and family...I'll definitely let you know if I am heading your way....hopefully you will do the same when you travel south...the bay has been fishing really well lately...

talk to ya

adam

flue_fisker
05-21-2010, 10:14 PM
Bump...other lines have been sold...scandi line is still available...thanks

Adam