PDA

View Full Version : Fuller Lake

ted1
05-05-2010, 10:04 AM
Heard anything? I assume it's iced out. Took my boat up there about this time last year, to find out that they didn't open the gete till the next week.

beachjumper1
05-08-2010, 06:00 PM
guess nobody has been up that way I would like to know about the conditions too thanks George

THETHUMB
05-18-2010, 03:13 PM
Anyone gone up to see if the lake is iced out as of yet?

SHigSpeed
05-18-2010, 03:23 PM
I'm sure it's iced out by now. Thing is it hasn't been planted yet this year so it may not be on fire though there were plenty of fish in it last fall/winter as the snow started to fall.

Let us know how you manage!

_SHig

Bryan Morgan
05-18-2010, 06:48 PM
It is definitely ice free. But you can probably put in at the dam. The road to the picknick area is the last thing that they think about. If you get up there, make sure you hit the westside, close to the last cabin. That is where the "Littoral " zone is. The Brown's love to hang around the submerged stumps!

CapitalFishr
06-02-2010, 02:41 PM
Fuller is snow free. The lake has lots of snow around it but the roads are fine... you can even hit Rucker. Fuller is really cold low 40's... not much activity until late afternoon, fishing ok. Rucker is a nice warm trend away from fishing good... no weeds or grass for the bass to forage in.

Mik
06-02-2010, 06:01 PM
I hit Fuller Lake last Saturday AM. The road is fine going up there. There was some snow on the banks, but the lake was ice free. I got skunked. I think everyone at the lake got skunked. It was tough going.