PDA

View Full Version : Score!

Jay
05-04-2010, 02:51 PM
Not bad for the low low price of free!

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_2bPMvJ99Jus/S-CWYQIacZI/AAAAAAAAAfQ/hcFuP_Xdk4A/s400/SANY1735.JPG

I have been listening to these annoying bastards in the middle of the night for years, today, it paid off :D

Scott V
05-04-2010, 03:03 PM
Did you run one over on "accident".

Jgoding
05-04-2010, 03:11 PM
I've been offered to clean out a local population but can't bring myself to do it. Fish and Game had no problem with it either. Just can't justify shooting a bunch of birds because someone doesn't want them anymore even though they're messy and stuff. Then again, if there's a big ol male standing in front of me I might have pheasant flashbacks for a second and shoot by reflex.....

Jay
05-04-2010, 03:28 PM
No, didnt even have to kill one or pick at a carcass. Neighbors have them, went over to have him work on my lawnmower and asked if he had any laying around. He came back out this big ole bundle. It really is worth hearing that annoying noise all the time now..

Jay
05-04-2010, 03:31 PM
Oh! at the base of every feather there are some very fine and fuzzy white feathers. Seems like they would make great midge breathers/gills/whatever they are called. Anyone ever tried?

Mike O
05-04-2010, 03:40 PM
I've been offered to clean out a local population but can't bring myself to do it. Fish and Game had no problem with it either. Just can't justify shooting a bunch of birds because someone doesn't want them anymore even though they're messy and stuff. Then again, if there's a big ol male standing in front of me I might have pheasant flashbacks for a second and shoot by reflex.....

I'll do it, just pass along my name. They are a tasty bird, too. At least the one I have a tail from was.

Charlie Gonzales
05-04-2010, 04:10 PM
They are no different than a wild turkey.

mark
05-04-2010, 05:11 PM
They are no different than a wild turkey.

better........

not that I know... or anything....

Jgoding
05-04-2010, 05:44 PM
They don't taste bad in truth, they are in the pheasant family and yes, I've had it.