PDA

View Full Version : Went to Frenchman's 4-27-10

RenoLipRipper
04-28-2010, 04:34 PM
Fished Snallygaster Pt.. Got there about 8 am or so. Five or so guys showed up there and fished it also. This was my first time at Frenchman's. Went there mainly because I have never been there and wanted to try something new for 2010. Very close to Reno. Water was 52 to 54. Tubed and got 4 fish, the largest was 19 inches. Seems like a good lake to fish. I was debating about going to Davis, but think I will wait a couple of weeks for the roads to be clear, as I don't have 4wd.. I like fishing along the East shore, as last year I did well on the North/East end of Davis.

SHigSpeed
04-28-2010, 05:01 PM
Fished Snallygaster Pt.. Got there about 8 am or so. Five or so guys showed up there and fished it also. This was my first time at Frenchman's. Went there mainly because I have never been there and wanted to try something new for 2010. Very close to Reno. Water was 52 to 54. Tubed and got 4 fish, the largest was 19 inches. Seems like a good lake to fish. I was debating about going to Davis, but think I will wait a couple of weeks for the roads to be clear, as I don't have 4wd.. I like fishing along the East shore, as last year I did well on the North/East end of Davis.

Thanks for the report! Surprised to see the water temps up that high already. Hope to get out there (and Davis) soon.

_SHig

RenoLipRipper
04-29-2010, 09:20 AM
I was too. That is what the 140C was reading.