PDA

View Full Version : Cast Hope First Annual Benefit & Auction

RJSFLYTRIP
04-27-2010, 05:56 PM
Cast Hope is having our 1st Annual Benefit and Auction!!! So come join us for great afternoon of fun and festivities at the beautiful Leland Fly Fishing Ranch in Sonoma, California. This is a premier spot for fly fishing and outdoor enthusiasts alike! While enjoying the incredible scenery and trout ponds, you'll sample a variety of wine, beer, and appetizers as well as some great fly fishing gear on the private ponds. And bring the family -- the kids will love running around in the open fields and pond pathways! You won't want to miss the fantastic array of items available in the Silent Auction, including guided trips, gear, fishing art, and more. And while you're at it, pick up some raffle tickets for a chance to win other great prizes.

All proceeds go directly to the efforts of getting the youth of Northern California on the water fly fishing. So bring your family for a fun afternoon!

Event Informaiton:

Saturday, May 22, 2010, 3:00 – 7:00pm

Leland Sonoma Fly Fishing Ranch (24120 Arnold Drive, Sonoma, CA)

TICKETS: $20/adults; $10/kids age 3-12; kids 3 & under free.

Purchase tickets with a credit card on website at www.casthope.org/events or send checks and cash to PO Box 3740, Chico, CA 95927.

Bid On & Check out Slient Auction/Raffle Items at www.casthope.org/events/auctions

Come support Cast Hope as we try to encourage the youth of Northern California with the sport of fly fishing. Tell all of your friends about the event and auction!

RJSFLYTRIP
05-03-2010, 12:24 PM
The Lodge at Palisades Creek in Irwin, ID has been nice enough to donate 1 Night of Lodging and 2 Days of guided fly fishing for our 1st Annual Benefit. This is a great Auction Item and an opportunity to stay at a high end lodge and throw big dry flies against the banks of the South Fork. To bid on the item check out our website at www.casthope.org/events/auctions or come hang out at the event.

I will keep you updated as more stuff comes in.

Tight Lines!

RJSFLYTRIP
05-07-2010, 07:12 PM
Today my board members and I went out to the Leland Ranch for our final walk through before the 1st annual benefit. Lelands is doing some great work to the place. They have a new deck going in and the renovated barn is now empty for our use. This is going to be an awesome venue for Cast Hope. I hope you guys are able to come and make it.

I have also updated a few of the auction bids. The big news is that Slims guided fly fishing trip on the Trinity is now up to $525. That guy is in demand. Still plenty of other items to get in on. Including a guided striper trip with Mike Costello.

Thanks for your consideration in getting youth fly fishing on the water. Follow us on Facebook as we update each trip we do.

RJSFLYTRIP
05-20-2010, 06:53 PM
Friends,

Cast Hope's 1st Annual Benefit and Auction is almost here! The event is only 2 days away. This Saturday from 3-7PM we are going to be hanging out and having some fun as we raise money to get youth fly fishing. More info attached or online. If you don't have plans for the weekend then come to the Leland Sonoma Fly Fishing Ranch for a couple of hours or the whole afternoon. Below you can find the Schedule of Events for the day.

Schedule of Events:

3:00: Tables & Casting Open
4:00: Raffle Drawing #1
4:30-5:30: Accuracy Casting Competition
5:00: Raffle Drawing #2
6:00: Silent Auction Closes & Raffle Drawing #3
6:15: Silent Auction Winners Announced
6:30: Tasting Tables Close
7:00: Final Raffle Drawing & Cash Table Closed

This is going to be a lot of fun. So come on down this Saturday for some wine tasting, great food, casting competition, silent auction, and raffle. What you can't make it? Well you can still be a part of this incredible day. Buy raffle tickets or bid on your favorite items online. Or even better make a donation to support the youth of Northern California. See all of you there!

Tight Lines,
Ryan Johnston
www.casthope.org
PO Box 3740
Chico,CA 95927

RJSFLYTRIP
05-21-2010, 09:29 PM
I just want to write a personal thank you to Kienes for letting us post our Cast Hope event on the board and for also donating a couple of fly lines for our auction and raffle. The event is tomorrow and we are totally excited. Bill thanks for supporting our organization and for helping us get more youth on the water fly fishing. Hopefully through Cast Hope we can get the next generation addicted to the sport that all of us love. Thanks Again.

Tight Lines,
Ryan Johnston
Founder of Cast Hope