PDA

View Full Version : Message to Senor Murakoshi

FISHEYE
04-27-2010, 09:10 AM
Get your butt out fishing and send us a report!!!! We are "dying" up here in the frozen north and eagerly awaiting an opportunity to thaw out with margaritas, senioritas, and Pez Gallo. (I guess I should change senioritas to siestas but the senioritas sounds better).

Darian
04-27-2010, 08:59 PM
The lack of reports is probably due to the fact that Jay's hangin' out in nthe sun at the pool.... Think shorts, t-shirts, sandals, ceviche' and Negra Modelo's.... :drool:

Jay Murakoshi
04-28-2010, 05:09 PM
Senor Jay here,

I'll be posting some footage early next week. Haven't covered much water, except for today. And I got my butt ripped. Went out for a couple hours with Jonny. Got into more than I wanted, actually I wanted it and I got it. Yellow tails, only a few but one took me to the cleaners. Brand new RIO OBS shredded. Stop him from going into the rocks - yeah right. Some of the brutes we saw had to be in the 45lb to 50lb class.
when I arrived last week, I spent a few days talking with folks in the East Cape about running groups. I should hear back from them shortly. RETIRE - that's just a word

The new Gopro 1080p HD is going to produce some great footage. As I get it edited, I'll post it to Vimeo - be watching this board

Jay

Jay Murakoshi
04-28-2010, 05:12 PM
Darian,

I'm starting to get a few shades of dark. By the time you get here, I should have the muscle beach tan but without the muscle.

I'm going grocery shopping tomorrow and getting things set up for the first group on Saturday. Looks like they could have some yellow tail action, if they want. I hope they bring a lot of rods.

See you soon.. October is all set up

Jay