PDA

View Full Version : I'm retiring as CSPA webmaster but...

JerryInLodi
04-26-2010, 09:37 AM
I've served for over two years as CSPA webmaster and have now passed on the reins to someone much more able to do the site justice. I'm sure you'll see some spectacular changes in the next few weeks.

HOWEVER! I've started a new site dedicated to spreading the word on ALL of the great non-government organizations (NGOs) working to repair the state's fisheries. The site's name is the California Fisheries Network, its URL is www.calfish.net.

Please take a look and jump down to Thursday, April 22nd while doing so. Fill out the form provided by Defenders Of Wildlife to help restore salmon and steelhead on the Calaveras.

While there, consider signing up for the weekly newsletter and if you're so inclined, we need reporters, both freelance and from the various NGOs and clubs. Send me what your NGO or club is doing to help restore California's fisheries. An educated group of anglers, willing to become involved CAN turn things around.

Again, www.calfish.net

Hope to see you visiting often...

bart
04-26-2010, 09:57 AM
Jerry,just joined Bill's board but as an old csba member i am aware of your work on calsport and have enjoyed your work there and have already put your new site on my favorites.Good luck on the new site.red bartley