PDA

View Full Version : Baja In October

Jay Murakoshi
04-21-2010, 10:47 AM
For those of you who talked to me and those of you who have emailed me inquiring about the October trip to Baja, here's the information that you are asking for.

The group will be a maximum of 8 people. We will fish the same waters we fish during the months of May, June and July. The main species will be Yellow Fin Tuna, Dorado, Marlin, remember, it all depends on water temps and conditions.

The reason I dropped the cost of the trip is to get people to come fish this time of the season. It's not as busy as the early part of the year so I trying to generate work for the captains.

So, now that you know a little more about what's happening, drop me an email or call me.
Go to my website and you will see the flyer. I will be leaving for La Paz this weekend but checking my emails daily.

Thanks,

Jay

PS..... I'm also working on a trip to Australia. It will be the week on Sept. 14 - 21, 2011
I already have a few people interested.. Not a cheap trip but well worth the bucks. A chance to catch 20+ species in a week. Long tail tuna, mac tuna, 7 species of Trevally, permit, queen fish, baramundi, mangrove snappers, tarpon, spanish mackeral, a number of rock species, etc...

Interested?????