PDA

View Full Version : Crumbs casual fine dining in McArthur, CA

dpentoney
04-12-2010, 05:20 PM
Hey all, if you are up in the Fall River area this trout season and are looking for a great meal you should check out Crumbs.
They opened last year and it is a great new addition to the community. They have certainly raised the bar for cuisine in the area. Crumbs would be a good restaurant anywhere.....
I've eaten there four or five times, and they appear to be doing quite well.

Hibbygibi
06-21-2010, 11:14 AM
Just got home after three days on the Fall. Fishing was good.

We had dinner at Crumbs on Sat evening. Place as busy, not surprising since it is the best in the Burney, Fall River basin.

Service was great, food was very good. A very nice place that you would not expect in this location. Has the markings of making a go of it for the long run. I asked the manager how business was over the winter, his comment was that " the locals have been very supportive". Not surprising considering the options in the area.

I had a steak, cooked the way I wanted and a great side of potato crumpet with a sweat hot Asian infused spicy sauce with fresh carrots and beans, my buddy had a pasta with grilled chicken breast in a Alfredo sauce. that looked great as well. Since we were near the kitchen I saw most of the food coming out of the kitchen. It all looked like it was being prepared by a chief not a griddle and diner cook, and seeing how the plates were bare as they returned to the kitchen for washing, I would say all the food was well received by the patrons

The Menu has a good assortment of styles and tastes. Some Asian, Meats, Italian,even sushi if that is your thing, there was tuna on the menu, which was a flash frozen product (not surprising considering your in MacArthur). and other items you would not expect.

If your fishing the fall or in the Burney area.
Make sure you stop by and have a good meal. You will like it

Hours are 5-9 pm closed Mon and Tue.

Al

Hey all, if you are up in the Fall River area this trout season and are looking for a great meal you should check out Crumbs.
They opened last year and it is a great new addition to the community. They have certainly raised the bar for cuisine in the area. Crumbs would be a good restaurant anywhere.....
I've eaten there four or five times, and they appear to be doing quite well.