PDA

View Full Version : New page

Jay Murakoshi
04-11-2010, 07:16 PM
I just posted a new page on my website.

I've just made the arrangements for my October trip to La Paz for the Yellow Fin Tuna.
Go to www.fliesunlimited.com and click on the link October Trip. Here you will get a view of what the trip consists of. ONE THING - Check out the cost!!!!!!!
I'm making this an affordable trip. This is a one time price break only.

I will have some fliers at the Kiene's Fly Fishing Expo, next Saturday. I might even have a couple GoPro Hero camera's available. Depends on what I get in this week.

Wow!!! Too many things to talk about

See you on Saturday

Jay

Jay Murakoshi
04-11-2010, 07:19 PM
Question ????

When you bring up my site, are any of you seeing a box at the bottom of the page for Reg.com. If so, how the heck do I eliminate it

Thanks

Jay

Hairstacker
04-11-2010, 07:46 PM
Jay, I pulled up your site and looked at several pages and didn't see the box you're talking about.

Jay Murakoshi
04-11-2010, 07:55 PM
No link that reads "October trip 2010". I just brought it up and see it on my computer screen. What the heck is going on

Thanks

Jay

sparsehackle
04-11-2010, 09:52 PM
9:45 - just tried your site: "Oct. Trip 2010" is listed amongst the links at the top of the page and works fine. No box showing "Reg.com" that I can see.

Jay Murakoshi
04-11-2010, 10:41 PM
sparsehackle

Thanks for the update. Can't figure out why i'm seeing it

Jay

Darian
04-12-2010, 08:52 AM
HI Jay,.... Just checked you website. Everything displays correctly and a reg.com button doesn't show anywhere.... :cool: Great price on the October trip. :nod: