PDA

View Full Version : Almost Time

Jay Murakoshi
03-30-2010, 10:11 PM
3 weeks and change.... Damn, now I getting excited. I can't tie flies fast enough, rigging reels daily, check the rods and checking them twice, making sure I made my airline reservations and my passport is still valid.
What can I say, I'M REALLY EXCITED !!!! Even the BIG yellow tails are in the shallows - up to 45lbs. Some dorado showed up this week.

Just did some video shooting yesterday for Bass Blast Vol. 2. And a lot more to shoot before I leave. I'll be editing every night while I'm there.

I'll be pumped up the day of Kiene's Fly Fair. Bring on the 4 shot Expresso

Jay

FISHEYE
03-30-2010, 10:32 PM
Jay, your Alaska crew, Phil and Mike, is very excited too! I have enough flies for 2 years and I am still tying. My list is made and I am starting to lay stuff out and we don't leave for 5 weeks. Spring has sprung here- warm days in the low 40s and only 3 feet of snow left in my yard. It makes a young man's fancy (middle age and old coots too) turn to fishing! I can hardly contain myself. Makes for a tough day at work.

john
03-31-2010, 06:53 AM
Jay: Do you need our individual flight info? thought i saw a post about it awhile back

Jay Murakoshi
03-31-2010, 11:48 AM
No, unless you have an unusual arrival time. The driver will be at the airport for the 2:15pm arrival. And the earlier flight from Guat.

Jay