PDA

View Full Version : Nopalitos Southwestern Cafe (East Sac)

Keith Kaneko
03-08-2010, 02:32 PM
I am not sure if this cafe has been previously posted here, but Nopalitos Cafe in East Sacramento has an excellent southwestern breakfast and lunch menu (not open for dinner). Every item on the menu that I have tried has been fresh and super tasty. My wife and I eat there AT LEAST once a week... yes, it is that good.

The owner is Dave and Rose Hanke... Dave is a fellow fly fisherman, so your meal may come with a nice conversation about Steelhead or Striped Bass fishing! It is "conveniently" located near the Glen Hall area near Paradise Beach on the American River... so, it is a great place to grab a meal before or after fishing on the American.

If you haven't eaten at Nopalitos before, you owe it to yourself to give it a try. Here is their website - http://www.nopalitoscafe.com/ Fish On and Eat On!

Randy B
03-08-2010, 06:33 PM
I second the recommendation for Napolito's...really great food and very nice folks.

Also recommend "The Market Club" in the Sacramento produce market. They're open early, I think before 6AM, so you can grab a great breakfast on your way fishing and their lunches are excellent too. The produce market is located on 5th Street, a couple blocks South of Broadway.

Darian
03-19-2010, 04:22 PM
Had breakfast at Nopalitos this AM for the first time.... Great Mexican theme food. Had a vegetable omelette with Nopas in it. Good coffee too. :D :D