PDA

View Full Version : Fund Raiser

Jay Murakoshi
02-23-2010, 01:31 PM
I have finally posted the flyer for the fund raiser on my website. www.fliesunlimited.com/events. I tried to show it here but couldn't get the flyer to transfer over.
Anyway, I will be selling the tickets starting next week. They should arrive at my house this weekend. I have been asked by a number of people if they could purchase them at the show this weekend, SURE. I will put your name on a paper pad and when the tickets come in, I will mail you the stubs.
I have already presold 65 tickets. I only printed up 500 tickets so chances are real good better than the lottery. I have 3 rods already being donated for the raffle.

Check out the Events Page

Thanks

Jay

briansII
02-23-2010, 03:09 PM
Hey Jay,

here's the correct link

http://www.fliesunlimited.com/Site_2/Events_.html

briansII

Scott V
02-23-2010, 04:32 PM
See flyer on 2nd page

Jay Murakoshi
02-23-2010, 05:56 PM
thanks guys, that's how much I know about computers, sites, etc. I know more about Final Cut Pro than anything else. I also know a lot of short cut keys but even that didn't help me

Scott,thanks for posting the flyer
Brians, thanks for the correct path or whatever you call it

Jay

Jay Murakoshi
02-23-2010, 05:57 PM
Just received an email. The tickets have been shipped and will be here on Friday, but I'm at the show. I will still sell tickets if you want to purchase some. Sold 20 more today....it's going great

jay

FISHEYE
02-23-2010, 08:57 PM
Jay, your poster is internally inconsistent re: 5 or 6 days fishing. Might want to fix that before some nutcase sues you. Phil

Jay Murakoshi
02-23-2010, 09:32 PM
Damn, that's the old flyer... The revised one has 6 days of fishing... Darian was the one who spotted that mistake right off the bat.
I'll post the new one on my site

Thanks

Jay

Jay Murakoshi
02-23-2010, 09:44 PM
OK, I've made the changes to the flyer. It now reads 6 days fishing (on my site)
Scott, how did you copy to the BB

Thanks again

Jay

Charlie Gonzales
02-23-2010, 10:46 PM
Jay, right click on the flyer, save pic as.... then post pic as normal.

Scott V
02-24-2010, 10:08 AM
OK, I've made the changes to the flyer. It now reads 6 days fishing (on my site)
Scott, how did you copy to the BB

Thanks again

Jay

Jay, I used photobucket to post the picture. Your site is down, so once it is back up I will fix the flier I have posted.

Jay Murakoshi
02-24-2010, 11:34 AM
Here's the new flyer, with the right number of fishing days.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/jaysflies/RaffeflyerRevised.jpg

thanks for all the help in teaching me the steps. I actually know them but forget if I don't use them daily

Jay

Scott V
02-24-2010, 02:14 PM
I'll be buying myself a ticket, I sure would like to go on that trip again. I had a blast last year. But if I do not win, oh well the money is going to a great cause.