PDA

View Full Version : Temple Fork 8 Wt., Streamline Reels

Road Trip
02-21-2010, 11:35 AM
This is a Temple Fork Ten foot, Eight Weight, Four piece rod well suited to fishing for stripers, salmon, and winter steelhead. It throws heavy lines and flies really well. The rod has only been used about 6-7 days, and is in very good shape. It comes with a sock, but no tube. Original price was $199.00 If you need a good big rod at a great price, this is for you.

Rod for $100.00 or best offer.

I also have two older but very good condition Streamline reels for sale.

First is an SL3 larger reel that balances 7-9 weight rods well. It has two extra spools, all with backing.

Second is an SL2 reel for 5-7 weight rods. It has one extra spool, with backing. This reel also has an older but serviceable Teeny T-200 line with it.

Both reels have an excellent, widely adjustable disc drag. $150 each or best offer.

EIGHT WEIGHT ROD, STREAMLINE SL3 REEL, AND TWO EXTRA SPOOLS ALL TOGETHER FOR $225, AND I'LL THROW IN THE T-200 LINE. THIS IS A GREAT DEAL!

I also have a larger Redington reel, size 11/12 that I have used on a 14 foot Spey rod. This reel is gold finished and also is filled with backing. $50.00 or best offer.

Call 530-885-4431 or 530-908-1088 or PM