PDA

View Full Version : Pleasanton Fly Fishing Show

Bull_Dog
02-21-2010, 10:43 AM
The show is this Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the Alameda County Fair Grounds. You can go to flyfishingshow.com for more information.

I will be giving a powerpoint presantation on fly fishing Pyramid Lake on Saturday at 3:00 pm. I will have all the latest streamer and nymph patterns with me as well as some of the latest fly lines.

I will also be giving a presenation on Fly Fishing for Peacock Bass in Brazil on Friday at 11:00 and Saturday at 10:00 am. I just got back from my 5th trip down there and it was awesome as usual. Without a doubt the most fun you can have with a fly rod in your hand.

for more info. go to the fly fishing show website or email me at rob_renoflyshop@sbcglobal.net.

Hope to see you this weekend.

Rob

Jay Murakoshi
02-21-2010, 04:38 PM
I believe that you can print out a program flyer that he sends too a lot of people. I will be doing a presentation on Friday and Sunday. Check the presentation boards at the show, some times and programs do change
I will also be selling a lot of flies, tying a lot of flies and giving out my Baja DVD and taking sign ups for Baja.

A NEW item just added. I will be selling (at my tying table) a DVD that Capt. Kevin Doran and I just made. It's a 45 minute video on tying the KDM Rat Fly. The cost will be $10.00. Learn to tie the RAT the proper way.

I will see you there on Friday

Jay

Frank R. Pisciotta
02-22-2010, 01:01 PM
I too, similiar to "Bull Dog" (Rob Anderson of the Reno Fly Shop) will be "hosting" fly fishing trips to South America in 2011. Again, it will be at the Picacho Lodge in Chilean Patagonia; one of the sponsors of this year's FFing Shows. Unfortunately, because of poor planning on my part, I will not give a presentation this year (I gave three on the lodge last year); being the first time of no presentation since the FFing show's inception in Marin 7-8 years ago.

Brian Slusser and I will be in the Truckee Guide NetWork booth. Come-by and I can give you an update on this year's two weeks in southern Chile; having just returned back last week. I will have a "show special" for 2011 "hosted" weeks at the lodge; in addition to some attractive pricing for non-hosted weeks in 2011 and possible March-April 2010 pricing for the remainder of the 2010 season.

Both of us will be availalble for any discussion/info/reports on fly fishing around our home-town of Truckee. Come by and introduce yourself. I always enjoy placing names with faces.

Frank R. Pisciotta

gilligan
02-22-2010, 05:18 PM
I as well will be attending the show, tying on Friday, not sure yet for Sat. This is my first time tying at the show and I'm excited to meet a lot of new people. I will be tying up some different patterns for the Truckee, stop by and say hi. Frank, I'll see you guys down there!

www.gilligansguideservice.com

Rifflerat
02-24-2010, 08:53 PM
I'll be there spending my wife's money!

Steelie-Stalker
02-24-2010, 09:34 PM
I'll be there spending my money on stuff that i need but dont really NEED!

Scott V
02-25-2010, 10:25 AM
I'll be there spending my wife's money!

Let me know if you need help!!!:D

Jet
02-26-2010, 10:11 AM
Joey and I will be there on Sat....Buying stuff we want but don't really need

Jet