PDA

View Full Version : In Your Face....

Darian
02-20-2010, 09:28 PM
She's still at it.... :roll: In spite of opposition from members of the public, members of her own political party and the sentiment expressed in the California Legislature (AB 2063), Senator Feinstein defends her proposed amendment as saving jobs with a statement to the SacBee, Opinion Section:

www.sacbee.com/opinion/story/2550803.html

Time for more letters.... :nod:

David Lee
02-21-2010, 08:39 AM
From this morning -

http://www.sacbee.com/ourregion/story/2552773.html

David

sgr
02-21-2010, 09:46 AM
How does this person keep getting elected!?!

Mike O
02-21-2010, 11:41 PM
How does this person keep getting elected!?!

Uhhhh, she's a Democrat...in California. And she is not up for re-election. What can we do to tar Boxer with this?

Darian
02-22-2010, 11:16 AM
Actually,.... Senator Boxer has, also, received campaign money from the Resnick's as well as Meg Whitman. If you take a look at her website, you might be surprised to find that she has the same position on agriculture issues as Senator Feinstein. :neutral: Her silence on this says a lot. She's up for re-election and has a tough race ahead. Probably doesn't want to be out front on this. :confused:

I'd really like to be able to say that I think politicians have our and the environment interests at heart. However, this whole episode has confirmed the cynical side for me. The capper came when reading Willy Browns column in the SF Chron, yesterday. He says that Feinstein asked him why people objected so much when she was trying to get something done for them. Seems obvious she doesn't have a clue. Time for her to leave public service.... 8)

sgr
02-22-2010, 12:33 PM
I'd really like to be able to say that I think politicians have our and the environment at heart.

That's pretty darn hard to even fantasize about.:(

OceanSunfish
02-22-2010, 05:04 PM
That's pretty darn hard to even fantasize about.:(

Even harder when you 'imagine' DiFi adorned in all the patches representing her "sponsors" ala NASCAR suits.

Her remark to Willie Brown while adorned in said "suit" would make for a good Saturday Night Live skit.

wjorg
02-23-2010, 02:11 PM
Can we leave dead fish on her doorstep? Buy them in the store and leave them on the sidewalk? Is there anything illegal about that other than littering?

wjorg
02-23-2010, 02:15 PM
The only thing that gets her elected is her stance on abortion, and being in this region. Maybe we should wear shirts of little fetus fishes.......... No more "Code Pink" its "Code Salmon Pink"