PDA

View Full Version : Like New Korkers with Boa Knob and 3 sets of changeable inserts/soles

Grampa Spey
02-18-2010, 08:46 AM
I got a pair of these great boots for Christmas in a size 11.

The BOA knob enables you to loosen or tighten your boot easier than ever. That allows you to get into and out of the boots easier than any other boot.

The right foot fits perfect and never has been more comfortable or stable in a wading boot or a walking boot.

My left foot is bigger than my right foot and needs a size 12.

So, if anyone has a size 12 in this great boot, lets work out a trade.

Or I will sell these boots worn 4 times with the new/unused felt sole and Studded Rubber - Mossy Rock Lug Sole -. I have only used the Trail Lug Sole which is the most stable boot sole on the mossy rocks in the American I have used in 10 years. Users in Oregon with the slippery Upper Rogue, N Umpqua and Big D say the Mossy Rock Lug Soles are the safest you can have on those rivers.

If I have to ship these boots, the price is $165. If we can meet on the American, your price will be $150.

Mumbles
02-18-2010, 12:07 PM
I don't know Grandpa Spey but I know the boots he is selling. I've had mine for over a year, have all the soles he has and a few more and these boots are extremely comfortable and great for fishing in any situation. If I were buying another set of boots right now this would be the set. Good luck.
Ed

Grampa Spey
02-21-2010, 08:49 AM
I don't know Grandpa Spey but I know the boots he is selling. I've had mine for over a year, have all the soles he has and a few more and these boots are extremely comfortable and great for fishing in any situation. If I were buying another set of boots right now this would be the set. Good luck.
Ed

So I need to trade them for a larger size for my big left foot or sell them to buy a larger size pair.

Rockman
02-21-2010, 09:26 AM
Have you tried to contact customer service at Korkers? If you explain the situation, maybe they will sell you just the one boot for your larger foot.
Just an idea.\\:D/
Rockman

Grampa Spey
02-21-2010, 04:51 PM
Thanks for your suggestion.