PDA

View Full Version : Loomis GLX Classic 10ft 8wt

LNelson
02-07-2010, 03:20 PM
Loomis GLX Classic model 10ft 8wt. Used in very good condition as the grip is slightly soiled. Comes with DB Dunn reel on tube.

From the Loomis website:

"A candidate for the all time best steelhead one-hand rod. It does so many things very well, especially casting all day because of the light-weight 2 piece design. Great at full lines and shooting heads alike, it helps make intermediate casters look like a pro, and pros like gurus. If a fast action 10 foot #8 is in your future, you need to test one."

SOLD

LNelson
02-09-2010, 03:34 AM
Price significantly reduced for quick sale. SOLD

thekid
02-09-2010, 08:46 AM
Loomis GLX Classic model 10ft 8wt. Used in very good condition as the grip is slightly soiled. Comes with DB Dunn reel on tube.

From the Loomis website:

"A candidate for the all time best steelhead one-hand rod. It does so many things very well, especially casting all day because of the light-weight 2 piece design. Great at full lines and shooting heads alike, it helps make intermediate casters look like a pro, and pros like gurus. If a fast action 10 foot #8 is in your future, you need to test one."

Current retail is $615. My price is $395 shipped. PM me to arrange to have photos sent.

would u do just the rod for 250$ i have fished a ten footer all my life. love them but there all powells. let me no?

Bill Kiene semi-retired
02-09-2010, 11:30 AM
That GLX 10 foot series in 2 piece was really popular in Oregon and Washington in #6, 7 and 8 weight for Steelheading.

PS: You could put an extended 6" lower grip on it and have a 10'6" Switch rod.

LNelson
02-09-2010, 01:22 PM
The rod has been sold