PDA

View Full Version : 14' 6" Solo Canoe For Sale

jhalden
02-03-2010, 04:37 PM
Hello everybody I wasn't sure if this should go under the boats section but I figured since it's an ad it would be good under classifieds.

I am looking to sell my 14' 6" Wenonah Vagabond (Vaga/RX) solo canoe. I've had it a few years and only used it a couple times. It's in very good condition, has skid plates, and can be fairly-easily lifted and strapped to the top of your vehicle. Please click on the link I've provided to view some photos of the canoe. If you would like more pictures or information please let me know.

Pictures of the canoe:
http://s328.photobucket.com/albums/l325/jhalden90/canoe%20for%20sale/

john
02-03-2010, 08:00 PM
FWIW: I've had a wenonah for better than 15 years. The used after market price is very good- if you can find one. I live about 40 miles from the factory and these are top quality canoes.

jhalden
02-04-2010, 06:16 PM
FWIW: I've had a wenonah for better than 15 years. The used after market price is very good- if you can find one. I live about 40 miles from the factory and these are top quality canoes.

Hey thanks for that John I appreciate the helpful info. Glad to hear yours has lasted so long, now I won't feel bad if I end up having to hold onto it.