PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning House...All Must Go!

thefishingline
01-31-2010, 11:39 AM
I am cleaning house and have several items I have bought for my collection or from the TU auction dinners here on Long Island and so they must all go.

1. This is the Franklin Mint special edition Field & Steam plate titled "Rainbow Trout" No chips, cracks or paint problems…MINT as they come. $50

2. This is a Danbury Mint Brown Trout in River scene. Just a real beauty!
We’ve all been there or wish we were. Awesome! No chips, perfect all the way and no paint problems…MINT as they come. %40

3. This trout scene I bought at auction for the LI TU Banquets a few years back. It is a gorgeous piece...a real life river bed scene with gravel and two rainbows sunder a glass setting. A true taxidermy piece done by a leading taxidermist her on Long Island. I paid $550 for it...make me a reasonable offer.

4. This is a Danbury Mint Rainbow trout natural setting scene. A real beauty with a fantastic perfect reproduction of the real thing. A perfect real fly in its mouth as well...perfect detail! No chips, perfect all the way and no paint problems…MINT as they come.

E mail me rich@thefishingline.com for pics of them all...516-889-6895
Thanks

thefishingline
02-02-2010, 12:15 PM
thee have to go as well..all bought at TU Conservation Banquets

DFrink
02-02-2010, 12:24 PM
Pricing on the paintings?

hookedup
02-02-2010, 07:59 PM
PM sent. Thanks!

thefishingline
02-06-2010, 07:30 AM
Pricing on the paintings?

Sorry...$75 each, they are beautifully matted and framed

thefishingline
02-06-2010, 07:30 AM
PM sent. Thanks!

Received and reply sent..thanks

yellowlab
02-07-2010, 01:22 AM
PM Sent on the Danbury Browns

thefishingline
02-12-2010, 07:53 AM
I just answwered your PM , but throught you were referring to the statue of the brown trout thus the $45 plus shipping reply...so ignore that..if you're talking about these pics then refer back to the painting price..sorry about that

thefishingline
02-12-2010, 07:54 AM
I just answered your PM , but thought you were referring to the statue of the brown trout thus the $45 plus shipping reply...so ignore that..if you're talking about these pics then refer back to the painting price..sorry about that