PDA

View Full Version : Fishpond

john
01-20-2010, 04:47 PM
Just wanted to give a shout-out to Fishpond. I bought their BigHorn Kitbag-the bucket mouth one, and my first purchase of their products, a number of years ago. I dragged it all over the caribbean, Baja, Canada, plus lots of canoe trips in N. Wi. I'd carry a black garbage bag for weather. It doubled as a great airline carryon. For whatever reason, the zipper wouldn't engage. I sent an email, they gave me return # within a day. I sent it, and today, rec'd a new brand-new bag. No shipping, no nothing, just my cost to send it. All too often we complain about the price of FF stuff. You know, if you buy quality stuff, from quality companies, it's the deal of the century.

michaeln
01-24-2010, 05:07 PM
I have a BigHorn too. The only thing that really bugs me about it is the black interior. Makes it really hard to find stuff in there. I wish they'd make the interior tan or yellow or some light color.

I wrote to them and suggested that, and they pointed me to another of their bags that has an orange interior. They do respond quickly though!

Pound
01-26-2010, 02:41 PM
I have had the same great customer service with Fishpond. I emailed them regarding the chest pack of the Shooting Star (Windwalker) that basically fell apart. Within a day I had a return auth. code, and within a couple of weeks, I had a completely new pack. You can't beat that kind of service!

And as far as the products go, they are well thought out and generally over designed. Not the cheapest or the lightest, but rarely do I find myself saying, "Only if it had a..."

Regards,
Pound