PDA

View Full Version : Spey casting with Jeff Putnam - No charge!

Jeff Putnam
01-11-2010, 07:43 PM
Hey all fly anglers,
I'll be at the San Mateo ISE Show beginning this Thursday (14th) through Sunday (18th) providing spey casting lessons at no charge (its on them!). Check their website for the schedule. I'll be instructing various spey casting styles on single handed, switch rods and double handed rods. I hope to see you there! Jeff

Steelie-Stalker
01-11-2010, 08:33 PM
Would love to but i'll be out casting on the river instead! Too bad it wasnt a different weekend.

Don Powell
01-11-2010, 11:09 PM
If you have any interest in becoming a better caster, you really can't afford to miss this opportunity.
Jeff instructs single hand spey, switch rod, and spey casting as well as anyone on the planet!
Give him five minutes to observe your casting and he will offer advice that moves you to the next level!
One of the nicest and most approachable individuals in the fly fishing world, you should take advantage of this opportunity to improve your skills...
How do I know? Lessons or not, this man has offered tips that have immeasurably added to my mastery of spey casting at Watt Avenue that have resulted in my enjoyment of the sport all over the world.

Steelie-Stalker
01-12-2010, 12:22 AM
I started my spey career with a spey school with Jeff and I may reconsider. Possibly I could do both, will anyone else be there? Thanks for the advice Don.

-Ryder