PDA

View Full Version : Baja Airfare Booking

Jay Murakoshi
01-06-2010, 08:58 PM
I just booked my airfare to La Paz this year and it looks like the price raised slightly. It cost me $225.00 plus 15,000 for a round trip. My round trip ticket from Fresno to LA. was only $40.00 cheaper and that's only a 50 minute flight.

I would suggest the people who are going on my trips in May and June to start checking and watching airfares. In my last week of May and the first week of June, I have 14 people in each week. Then figure the number of people who will be fishing with Tail Hunter, Baja Pirates, etc and that flight could be full. Remember, I think Wednesday and Thursday was the day to purchase tickets because the prices could be lower.

Also, it is mandatory for a two hour check in prior to departure and that is for both domestic and international flights.

See you in Baja or maybe at the shows

Jay

FISHEYE
01-06-2010, 09:29 PM
Jay, Mike and I have our tickets!! How many guys do you have going during our week? I have been trying to drum up more fishers from the frozen north to no avail. We'll be sending in the remainder of our pesos soon. Phil

Jay Murakoshi
01-07-2010, 12:35 AM
Phil,

I have 6 signed up and around 6 more trying to decide if they want there arms jerked out of socket. Four of the guys have never fished before NEVER :-)

I'm sure it's cold and dark. Looks like our days are starting to get lllllllonger I wish they would get hotter

Jay