PDA

View Full Version : Vintage fly tying cabinets for sale

Randy gallegos
12-26-2009, 08:12 AM
I have two (2) flytyers chest/cabinets for sale. One has a fold down fly tying hardwood bench to attach your vice to. The other cabinet has only drawers for storing flies and other fly tying material. Both can be carried for easy transporting with handles attached. these cabinets are hand made from maple and hard walnut. They are a beautiful piece of furniture and are very fuctional for portable fly tying when you are away from home. One is approximately 15" wide x15" high. The other one is 20" long x12" high and 11" wide. the cape safe is made from northern red oak has four laminated solid birch drawers with egg - crate style dividers . Sizes vary from 2"x2"x2" to 8"x"16"x3" .there are 52 possible configurations in 2" increments. the cape safe measures 10"x11"x18". All drawers have solid brass drawer pulls and classic milling profiles.This chest is designed to become a family heirloom.

I want $ 400.00 for both or $ 250.00 for the fold down bench and $ 225.00 for the other one. the fold down bench has a solid brass handle and all brass hinges, the drawers are also hand made with beautiful hard wood. Both are like new in mint condition. Both were purchased by me in the early 70's. Must see to appreciate. Call me at 408- 926- 2780 home number or cell phone 408-802-1181 for more information or come by and look at them . I live in San Jose, California if you are in the area. Randy Gallegos:fish::fish::fish: I took pictures e-mail me and i can send to you via your e-mail address. If I don't sell I will auction them off on ebay.

Randy gallegos
01-06-2010, 09:26 AM
I am open to best offers as well. so if interested call me and make an offer, 408-926-2780 or cell phone at 408-802-1181. Randy

I took several pictures of both cabinets , if you want to look at them send me your e-mail address I will send them to you. You can call me at 408-926-2780 and leave a message. My e-mail address is galegallegos@comcast.net