PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

Jay Murakoshi
12-24-2009, 09:55 AM
A short message to all the Kiene board members and too those who read it:

My you have a Merry Christmas and hope santa puts that new rod under the tree. I can't believe it but this is the first christmas where all my kids will be going elsewhere. So we are heading to my daughters house for Christmas. Gotta find some place where it's warmer.

Hope to see all of you at the upcoming shows. Both Ken and I will be at the ISE San Mateo show tying and doing a surf zone presentation, I will be at the ISE Sacramento show tying on Saturday and then both the Fly Fishing Shows in Pleasanton and Pasadena.

Once a again, Merry Christmas to all

Jay

Jet
12-24-2009, 11:20 AM
Merry Chirstmas to you Jay and all the board members we have met and yet to meet.
I will have all my kids home this year and will be making a 21lb Prime Rib. Joey will be tying flies at the Sac ISE so please stop by and say hello. Have a safe and Happy New Year and I hope that everyone that was nice gets what they wanted.

Joe & Joey

Darian
12-24-2009, 01:20 PM
Merry X-mas to each and every BB member. Hope you all have a great holiday with plenty of gifts, food and good cheer.... :D :D :D

briansII
12-24-2009, 04:18 PM
Warmer? I thought you moved here to be warmer? ;-)

Merry Christmas to you and your family Jay.

briansII

Jay Murakoshi
12-24-2009, 04:39 PM
Joe,

a 21lb prime rib, dang that should feed an army. Use to be one of my favorite meats, now it's either chicken or fish. I'll be sure to stop by and talk to Joey. Do you know what day he will be there.

BriansII

It's only cold for a couple months then SUMMER and the HOT weather.

Jay

Rich Leonetti
12-25-2009, 09:51 AM
Merry Christmas message boarders and fellow fishermen. Wishing you all tight lines in 2010.

Hairstacker
12-25-2009, 09:54 AM
Just sitting here after spending all night putting together a big wooden train set. :lol:

Wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year's!!

Bill Kiene semi-retired
12-25-2009, 09:57 AM
Hope you all have a nice Christmas and a Happy New Year......

Thanks for all the great input.

k.hanley
12-25-2009, 12:21 PM
Many Merry Cheers to the Board Members and Your Families!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KH

RobK.
12-25-2009, 02:47 PM
Merry Christmas everyone !!!

This is what it looks like here , except there is NO open water now its all frozen over . We have a high of 19 and a low of -3 . I bought some ice cream yesterday and l left it in my truck all night , no problem still as hard as a rock this morning . LOL

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo96/Rkempton/photos/berstsnowscape3tif.jpg

Ty@Landpark
12-25-2009, 06:50 PM
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!